How do I make payment for a purchase?
- Eat Millet offers you multiple payment methods. Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that Eat Millet's trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
- You may use PayTm, Internet Banking, Gift Card, and Cash on Delivery to make your purchase.
- Eat Millet also accepts payments made using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express credit/debit cards.
Are there any hidden charges when I make a purchase on Eat Millet?
- There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Eat Millet. The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you pay for a particular product, you may get additional discount by entering an active and valid gift card or discount coupons, or promotions that you may have at the time of placing an order.
- Delivery charges may be extra depending on the product, and the delivery location.
- Taxes are applied as per the standard GST (State & Central) / or IGST policies whatever is applicable for a particular product.
What is Cash on Delivery?
- If you are not comfortable making an online payment on www.eatmillet.in , you can opt for the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment method instead. With COD you can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at your doorstep, without requiring you to make any advance payment online.
- The maximum order value for a Cash on Delivery COD payment is ₹2,000. It is strictly a cash-only payment method. Gift Cards or store credit cannot be used for COD orders. Foreign currency cannot be used to make a COD payment. Only Indian Rupees accepted.
How do I pay using a credit/debit card?
- We accept payments made by credit/debit cards issued in India and rest of the world.
- Credit cards
- We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
- Debit cards
- We accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard and Maestro debit cards.
- To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank's secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
- We also accept payments using UPI.
To pay using your UPI at checkout, you will need your UPI code which in turn takes you to (GPay, Phonepe, PayTM, BHIM...etc)Apps for you to enter your UPI code to complete the payment.
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Eat Millet?
- Your online transaction on www.eatmillet.in is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Eat Millet uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing.
- All credit card and debit card payments on Eat Millet are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks.
Do we store your payment information at Eat Millet?
- NO, we do not store any payment information such as credit / debit cards, payment profiles etc.
- Eat Millet realizes the importance of a strong fraud detection and resolution capability. We and our online payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team.
- In an event where our internal mechanisms are unable to detect a fraud, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents. The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine card holder. We apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused to customers and request them to bear with us in the larger interest of ensuring a safe and secure environment for online transactions.