What are the delivery charges?
- Delivery charge varies with each location. Incur relatively higher shipping costs on low value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps logistics company offset logistics costs. Please check your order summary to understand the delivery charges for individual products.
Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days?
- It is possible that our courier partners have a holiday between the day you placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners do not work on Sundays and this is factored into the delivery dates.
What is the estimated delivery time?
- www.eatmillet.in ship the items within the time specified on the product page.
- Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
- Product's availability in the godown.
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller.
Are there any hidden costs (sales tax, octroi etc) on items sold by Sellers on eatmillet.in ?
- There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on eatmillet.in . List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
- Delivery charges are not hidden charges and are charged (if at all) extra depending on the eatmillet.in shipping policy.
eatmillet.in does not/cannot ship to my area. Why?
- Please enter your pin code on the product page (you don't have to enter it every single time) to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
- If you haven't provided your pin code until the checkout stage, the pincode in your shipping address will be used to check for serviceability.
- Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on Whether the courier partner ships to your location
- Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
- At times courier partners prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
At times courier partners prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
- Availability of COD depends on the ability of our courier partner servicing your location to accept cash as payment at the time of delivery.
- Our courier partners have limits on the cash amount payable on delivery depending on the destination and your order value might have exceeded this limit. Please enter your pin code on the product page to check if COD is available in your location.
I need to return an item, how do I arrange for a pick-up?
- Returns are easy. Contact Us to initiate a return. You will receive a call explaining the process, once you have initiated a return.
- (or) simply go to My Account, Orders -> Then Click on Return